The POLY graph

6.28.2004

start the countdown...

After weeks of silence, POLY speaks. The immigration office sent POLY the work permit, and in turn, POLY is sending me the permit to get my passport stamped. I should receive in the next few days. It looks like that I will be leaving for Korea by the first full week of July. Hopefully, I will be finished with my TEFL course by that time. I am on the second to last module.

I spent this past weekend watching two games from the EuroCup 2004 championship. The EuroCup happens every four years like the World Cup, but happens on the even year between World Cups. If you haven't been keeping up with this year's tournament, you may be surprised to know that all of the big teams are out: England, Germany, France, and Italy. Saturday's game was between Sweden and Holland. The Dutch won by scoring five penalty kicks to Sweden's four. Sunday's game was between the Czech Republic and Denmark. The Czech Republic won three goals to nil. Goal two and three were scored in the first two minutes of each other by the same player. The Czech Republic have doing well throughout the entire tournament and are favored to win over Greece in the Semi-Finals. Who do you favor to win it all?

I am thinking about staying over at my uncle's house just so that I can watch the rest of the tournament... Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home