The POLY graph

12.22.2004

my devil made me do it

At work today, I commented to one of my favorite co-workers that there will be series of subtle changes come January. It piqued his curiousity so much that he called me after work to ask more about it. I told him my version of the story of Charles, and also told him the forbidden knowledge Tim told me about the impending changes. Then, out of curiosity, I asked him to evaluate Charles, both professionally and personally. His and my evaluations on both aspects paralleled each other.

Scott is a nice person, curious and unassuming. He has a delectable air about him and his wit is truly delicious. He does make the potential drab moments of the day bright with his personality.

After I hung up the phone, I remembered that Scott keeps a weblog... and just out of curiosity, I crept around the internet to see if I could find it without directly asking him. I thought if I were to ask him, then he may ask me for my weblog address, and (poof!) my secret criticisms would be divulged... I found his weblog. I think I will add it to my list of blogs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home