The POLY graph

1.19.2005

tim coming to town?

Tim, my old college friend and roommate, has recently picked up a traveling visa to China. I got to see Tim briefly in California while I visited during New Year's, and now he may be visiting me in Korea for about 5-7 days. He is looking to come out in mid-February.

Tim is no stranger to mainland China; his visit will be his second. On his first visit to China, Tim spent a year studying the Chinese language. I am not sure about his second visit. When we talked last, Tim said he has job prospects lined up in Beijing. I guess one of these prospects came through for him. Maybe he will become an English teacher much like myself, or maybe he will become a radio personality. I am not sure which... I'll find out soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home