The POLY graph

6.30.2005

big mess resolved

Brian's gone. He has posted a short photo essay of his time here in Korea. Check out his post here.

As for the mess from the last post, it has been resolved. The Monday before last I talked to my employer, and spoke candidly about my wish to stay at the school and to not do anything that would jeopardize my chance of getting a second contract. Further, I said that the job I have now is by the best job I've had in Korea and I probably is the best I could find. He said he enjoyed hearing such nice comments and said that he had time over the weekend to think over what was said from the first meeting and confirmed he will provide the medical insurance as well as the second contract.

What a relief! My plans can resume. Later, I'll post my pictures that I took while Brian was here in Korea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home